Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Requisition Number 10774BR
Job Function Administrative
Business Unit Group Engineered Products & Solutions
Job Status Full-Time
Relocation Eligible No
Minimum Education Required High School or GED
Minimum Years of Experience 1
Minimum Travel Required 0-25%
* Prepares bid proposals from customer request or architectural plans.
* Generates material take off.
* Evaluates and confirms proposal.
* Meets all project criteria including any applicable exceptions.
* Generate pricing for technical services.
* Evaluates and offers strategic alternate pricing.
* Coordinates combined product pricing as required.
* Communicates with customer and Sales to develop a job strategy/product application.
* Maintains proficiency in all operating systems and tools.
* To meet or exceed closing ratio to support sales plan.
Essential Knowledge & Skills/Education:
* Demonstrated customer relationship skills
* Demonstrated computer skills in all Kawneer front-end systems
* Demonstrated organizational/time management skills
* Demonstrated file management skills
* Perform Material take-off
* Construction/architectural industry background knowledge
* Read and interpret architectural plans and installation instructions
Basic Qualifications High School Diploma
Preferred Qualifications Associates Degree or 1 year
Architectural / Construction Industry experience